Ok, ok, sorry to have drug this out so long! Sometimes my days just don't go as planned and, well, you know. Surely none of you have ever run into that problem though! So, for those of you who guessed it was a bag, You are right!
Here's the story. A couple weeks ago I picked up this free pattern at hobby lobby and immediately started scheming. Lenny and I are taking a few trips the next couple of weekends and I wanted a new airplane/briefcase bag. I decided to modify this bag pattern for exactly that purpose. This is what I ended up with:
This is the bottom of the bag. I sewed leather squares on it for feet.
Once I had the bag completely crocheted and was ready to make the lining, I decided to insert something into the lining to help the bag keep it's form better. The sides were pretty stiff, but not as stiff as I wanted, so I added pieces of "plastic canvas" (found with cross-stitch supplies) into the lining.
Overall, I am very happy with how this bag turned out and will definitely use this pattern again!