Or as I call them, hand towels.
In my kitchen, I keep a dishtowel handy which is always white and a hand towel which is always brightly colored. L-man knows, don't use the white towel for your hands!
If you'd like to make one of these linen hand towels for yourself, it's pretty simple.
- Cut a piece of linen 18.5"X24"
- Using a hot, hot iron and starch, press all edges in 1/4" .
- Press all edges in 1/4" again.
- Zig-zag stitch all edges.
- Arrange and zig zag edge stitch some bright scraps along one end. I used leftover quarter circles from piecing this quilt top.
Happy Sunday to you all! It's a tax prep day for me and L-man!