Ange is the hippest quilt shop owner I've ever met, and it shows in her store. In fact, according to Ange, it's not only a fabric shop, it's a sewing lounge. Nice, huh?
Right now, she is having a quilt show of sorts, displaying some quilts of the Fort Collins MQG. Here's Ron overseeing the daily operations.
So if you're in the Fort Collins area, make sure and stop by and see Ange.
She's always wearing a smile.
And if you're not in the area, check out her online shop or give her a call if you don't see what you're looking for listed there. She has a wide array of prints from designers and manufacturers like Lotta, Suzuko, Lecien, Yuwa, Liberty, and tons more!
Also, take a lookie at the fav local quilt shops of these awesome bloggers, who will be posting today, Saturday or Sunday.
- Abby Glassenberg – While She Naps
- Alissa Haight Carlton – Handmade by Alissa
- Allison Harris – Cluck Cluck Sew
- Cara Wilson – Cara Quilts
- Carolyn Friedlander – CarolynFriedlander.com
- Cheryl Arkinson – Dining Room Empire
- Christina Lane – The Sometimes Crafter
- Debbie Grifka – Esch House Quilts
- Diane Gilleland – CraftyPod
- Pam Harris – Gingerbread Snowflakes
- Jane Davidson – Quilt Jane
- Jen Carlton-Bailly – Betty Crocker Ass
- Krista Hennebury – Poppyprint
- Laurie Wisbrun – Scarlet Fig
- Michelle Freedman – Design Camp
- Monica Solorio-Snow – Happy Zombie
- Pat Sloan – Create with Pat Sloan
- Penny Layman – Sew Take a Hike
- Rachael Gander – Imagine Gnats
- Rae Hoekstra – Made by Rae
- Rita Hodge – Red Pepper Quilts
- Victoria Gertenbach – The Silly Boo Dilly
Happy Friday to you!