Happy Happy New Year!
I always thought my parents were so fuddy duddy when they would say this, but where has the time gone? It really does seem to move quicker now than when I was 10.
2012 was full of many things; joy, sadness, inspiration, brokenheartedness, and elation. Just when I was feeling drab, something or someone would inspire me. When I was feeling down in the dumps, someone would encourage me. And when I was heartbroken, friends came along side me and cried with me and hugged me.
Through it all, I am so thankful for 2012. After all, it brought
- the most wonderful dream of a partnership with Kerry in Sew-Ichigo.
- a renewed sense of where I fit in the quilting world when I was asked to teach at QuiltCon (which is coming up in a few short weeks!)
- reminders of what's really important in life
- time with L-man doing the things we love
- closer bonds of friendship
- Instagram! :)
- a deepening desire to improve and make a difference
And then, just a few days ago, I received a note from Lisa at the Moda Bakeshop telling me that my Isosceles Picnic quilt was one of the top 10 viewed projects at the Moda Bakeshop in 2012! Get.out!!!
So to each and every one of you that take your precious time to visit sewtakeahike, leave comments and touch my heart, thank you. Thank you for a wonderful 2012!
Here's to a super 2013!